1. Our approach to privacy
other means (for example, from your application and claim forms, telephone calls, e- mails and other communications with us, as well as from claim investigators, medical professionals, witnesses or other third parties involved in our business dealings with you).
It applies to current and former hi insurance customers in the United States. A few key points include:
● We collect personal information from you, your agent, and from third parties
● We will not share your personal or medical information with non-affiliate company for their marketing purposes without your permission
● We require persons or organizations that represent or assist us in servicing your policy and claims to keep your information confidential.
● We require our employees to protect your personal information and keep it confidential.
● We maintain safeguards designed to help prevent unauthorized use, access and disclosure of personal information
2. Personal information we collect about you and how we use it
2.1 Information you give to us. We collect personal information about you when you voluntarily submit information directly to us by filling in forms on our Website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our Website, subscribe to hi™, participate in any discussion boards, forums or other social media functions on our site or enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our Website, or use some other feature of the hi Website as available from time to time.
2.2 If you choose not to provide personal information, we may not be able to provide hi™ services to you or respond to your other requests.
2.3 Information we receive from other sources. We may receive personal information about you from individuals or corporate entities which are subscribers to hi (“Subscribers”) where you are to be designated a user of hi™. We may receive personal information about you if you use any of the other Websites we operate or the other services we provide from time to time. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, subcontractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them, subject to your agreements with them.
2.7 We may link or combine the personal information we collect and/or receive about you and the information we collect automatically. This allows us to provide you with a personalized experience regardless of how you interact with us.
2.8 We may anonymize and aggregate any of the personal information we collect (so that it does not identify you). We may use anonymized information for purposes that include testing our IT systems, research, data analysis, improving hi and developing new products and features. We may also share such anonymized information with others.
3. Disclosure of your personal information
● Business partners, providers, suppliers, and agents who perform services on our behalf (these companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us);
● Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Website;
● Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you;
● Payment processors for the purpose of fulfilling relevant payment transactions;
● Third parties in connection with a business transaction. Personal information may be disclosed to third parties in connection with a transaction, such as a merger, sale of assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
3.2 In certain situations, we may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet law enforcement requirements.
3.3 If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of service and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Holistic Insurance, LLC, our
customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3.4 Publicly accessible blogs. Our Website includes publicly accessible blogs or community forums. Any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected and used by others who access them. This includes information posted on our public social media accounts. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at
email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
3.5 Testimonials. With consent, we may display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site, along with other endorsements. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at
4. Marketing and advertising
4.1 From time to time we may contact you with relevant information about hi services and our other products and services. Most messages will be sent electronically. For some messages, we may use personal information we collect about you to help us determine the most relevant information to share with you.
4.2 If you do not want to receive such messages from us, you will be able to tell us by selecting certain boxes on forms we use when we first collect your contact details. You can also change your marketing preferences at any time by accessing the subscription center gethinow.com/subscribe.html or by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
5. Storing and transferring your personal information
5.1 Security. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers in a controlled environment with limited access. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Subscribers should not share their password with anyone.
5.2 While no transmission of information via the internet is completely secure, we take reasonable measures to protect your personal information. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
6. Retaining your information
6.1 We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of our legitimate business interests and satisfying any legal or reporting requirements.
6.2 To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and the applicable legal requirements.
7. Referral program
7.1 We operate a referral program for our Service; you may choose to provide us with names and email addresses of individuals who you feel would be interested in learning more about our products and services in exchange for rewards. We will store the contact details in order to track the success of our referral service. The referred individual may request that their contact details be removed from our database and they may also contact us at any time at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Insurance.com to make the request.
8. Third Party Privacy Practices
9. Cookies and similar technologies
10. Our policy towards children
11. Changes to this policy
12. Other Important Information
12.1 Please contact your agent for name/address changes or policy/coverage questions. If you have questions about this Notice, you may contact us with questions about this Notice by:
● writing us:
Holistic Insurance, LLC
Attention: Office of Privacy and Legal
3209 Asubury Sq, Atlanta GA 30346
● calling us: 404-901-3795
● emailing us:
Your initial payment is confirmation of your agreemtent to start an annual supplemental policy with Holistic Insurance™, granting us permission to automaticly draft to your credit card, monthly for your chosen Premium.
All payments are final and there are no refunds under any conditions.
For more assistance on this matter, contact: email@example.com